Terms and Conditions
1. The wristband is to be worn at all times and shown to gain entry into the workshops and concert venues at Feathertop Chalet, the Community Hall and Mountain View Retreat Hall. The Snowline is a free venue (because we want the locals to enjoy the festival too).
2. Pets (excluding guide dogs and registered assistance dogs) will not be allowed into the Festival venues. If you do bring a pet into Feathertop or any of the venues you will be refused entry to the venues.
3. If you arrive at the Festival without your e-ticket, don’t panic. We can verify that you have bought a ticket but your entry to the festival will be delayed while we look up our lists.
4. Multiple copies of this ticket will not allow multiple entries to the event because we scan the QR code on the ticket to record that you have collected your ticket.
5. If due to unforeseen circumstances you are unable to attend, we can issue a refund (less the booking fee) up until the Thursday (November 17) before the festival.
6. In the highly unlikely event that we have to cancel the entire event we will refund your ticket.
7. We know that you are very well-behaved but we have to mention it: inappropriate or offensive behaviour may result in eviction from or refusal of entry onto the festival site and will not warrant a refund. Please refer to our “Code of Conduct” for more information.
8. We expect you to have a really great time at Mountaingrass (and hope that you will let us know why if you don’t so that we can make improvements for next time).
The Mountaingrass organisers.
Thanks to our sponsors: